Friday, May 28, 2004

A good night

This was a really good night. I just got back from our local pub where we (we being the quiz-team "The Shiny Yellow Rubber Duckies") participated in the weekly quiz. This night was especially fun because one of my friends just returned from the U.S. where he studied this semester. It was good to have him back again on our weekly quiz-night. We actually played pretty well this week, we lost the best student-team prize in the tie-break. Winning would have been better of course, but not too sloppy overall. Well I'm off to bed, I have to get up early for work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Jeroen!

Ik zag het adres van je blog op msn en dus even gecheckt. Ziet er tof uit. I wish I could do this! Maar ja, ik ben electonically challenged.
Greetz, uit het hoge noorden. Binnenkort vanuit Den Haag (vanwege stage)! Your Dutch Chapel Hill mate, Peter